Love Logistics was born out of love. When I got remarried in 2011 I realized that I had been forming my career over the past 25 years to be a wedding planner. My comprehensive experience in project management and interior design has prepared me to be the problem solving and planning guru to handle any situation that may happen at your wedding.
I have further developed my organizing and planning skills by working at a local well-known wedding venue where I have happily participated in over 200 weddings. During this time I have learned that I am a wedding junky (don’t laugh it is true) – I love the adrenaline rush I get while making sure your wedding is perfect!
I have coordinated and managed weddings that vary in size from an elegant event for 30 guests to a colorful extravaganza for over 250 people. I will guide you through the wedding process to reduce your stress levels so you can enjoy your wedding day!
I have an extensive list of vendors that I have worked with; therefore, I will help advise you to hire the best vendors for an extraordinary wedding day. Also, I can help develop your menus, create a budget, help select a theme and build an extensive timeline. I will coordinate your wedding rehearsal and your day of ceremonies to reflect your unique personality.
I feel honored that I have been a part of so many loving couple’s weddings and I am so excited about what the future holds for Love Logistics and you. I can’t wait to hear about your wedding vision to help you create your perfect wedding day!
Things that inspire me
- Love ~ Life is nothing without Love.
- Beach ~ The beach is my therapy.
- Architecture ~ Less is more by Mies van der Rohe
- Music ~ Lose yourself in the music~Eminem
- Family ~ Together we make Family.
- Rain ~ I like people who smile when it rains and the smell of the earth after a rain.
- Trees houses ~ A sign that you never lost your inner-child.
- Nature ~ Nature’s Peace will flow into you, As sunshine flows into the trees~John Muir